12 WAYS TO SHARE GOOD NEWS OF YESHUA
Download 12 WAYS TO SHARE GOOD NEWS OF YESHUA
Great wesbite to witness the power of God today
- Live the example of Yeshua – Keep His commandments (Fruit: John 13:35) and walk in His power (Signs: Mark 16:17-18).
- Share personal of what God has done for you through Yeshua (Mark 5:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15)
- Ask to pray for them, “Heavenly Father touch this person. Show them Yeshua.” (John 6:65)
- Get and share a from Holy Spirit with them, e.g. “Can I ask you a question - Did this or that happen to you… Do you have something wrong with your … “ (John 4:16-19)
- If they are sick, heal the sick in Yeshua’s name (ensure you are in prayer). Declare their healing while in front of them. Yeshua heals today, don't fret, smile and let Yeshua prove Himself to them. All you do is be in prayer, ensure you have compassion, lay hands on and declare the healing in His name. Be quick. (Matt. 10:8).
- Tell them how much that He sent Yeshua to bring them to Him – the Gospel. God takes them as they are, Yeshua paid for their sins – all they need to do is surrender to Yeshua (John 3:16).
- Tell them the time is now, the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel (Mark 1:15).
- Proclaim the Truth. E.g. “It is written “Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him (Yeshua) will not be put to shame” (Rom. 9:33). “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” (Rev. 3:20).
- Challenge their moral standards to God’s commandments – e.g. have they blasphemed God, dishonoured parents, lied, stolen, envied, etc. Based on this standard God will measure you against will you be guilty or innocent? Heaven or Hell and does this concern you. No one is good before God that’s the reason we all need Yeshua, one who pays our debts because we couldn’t (John 8:24).
- Challenging them “Do you really want to know?” “Go to your room, close the door and ask God to show IF Yeshua is the Only way to you. In a way that you will understand. Be honest, He will soon show you.” (Matt. 7:7-8).
- (Evolution, Mohammed, Joseph Smith, Buddha, etc.), how do they define love, how they see woman relative to man, how do they see deformity, why do you believe them? How do you know they are right? Could they be wrong and why not? (Matt. 7:15)
12. Ask them challenging questions (Apologetics)
- What is the meaning of life? Do you live by this and can you prove it with science? (If it is Happiness – isn’t that self-gratification? Can you prove it? Because happiness is subjective and is defined differently across persons. For a Christian – the meaning of life is to know God as Father and Yeshua/Jesus the Messiah whom He has sent. In other words, having a relationship with God).
- Is your conscience a fact or feeling and can you prove it with science or where it came from?
- What are the chances that there is no Creator who put life together (give a % from 0-100% – 100% meaning no chance)? (If anything less than 100%, why the doubt? If you say “I will never know.” How do you know that if you haven’t sought Him – have you sought Him?)
- When you die, if you were going to Hell and not Heaven and you could do something about it would you want to know? Would you want a relationship with the Creator who made the Sun, Moon, Stars, Air, Food, Water, Beach, Life and all the rules that govern them?
- Have you sincerely asked God to reveal Himself to you, with an honest heart – Something like “I don’t want to go through life without knowing You” not “I just want to know if You exist”?
- From a human perspective, is there a great man in history, who impacted this world more than Jesus – even the date you write is because of Him? If Jesus is the greatest, why don’t you listen to Him?
- This is a testing ground for eternity. If you were going to select a group of people to spend eternity with, how would you filter them out before? In other words what would you look for in the people? (If you say goodness – how is it possible to be good without God’s laws – do you have your laws? if someone knocked on your door, and asked, Can I stay at your house forever because I am good would you let them? Wouldn’t it be reserved for people whom you love and love you? These people would defend you, speak well of you, listen and dialogue with you even when others persecute them for it).
- What would God need to do to get your attention without showing Himself physically to you? (If the answer is why can’t He just show Himself? If He did then your time would be up and you would no longer have the choice).
- When you die and stand before God one day, what excuse will you use when He asks you why you have rejected His Son Jesus? Would it be one of the following:
- Blame Him for not showing Himself physically to you when you haven’t sought Him.
- Millions of religions out there meanwhile you never took the time to diligently seek Him out.
- Others who are educated said this or that.
- He didn’t make it clearer when you haven’t sought Him.
- Didn’t have enough facts, when you don’t live by facts but your choices (like many getting the vaccine without testing it themselves but trusting the Media).
- Challenge Him for suffering in this world because you are more righteous, know better, and do more “good” with what you have than He does.
- All of the above.
(Someone would flip the question and ask a Christian – What would you say if a Muslim asked you “hypothetically” if you stood before Allah what would you say? It is simple, I know there is no Allah, but to answer the hypothetical question I would say there is only one man above all in history who impacted the world for good. It is He who revealed Himself to me, speak to Him, He is alive, His name is Yeshua).