QUICK FINGER FACTS TO KNOW
Quick Finger Facts
For videos on this topic go to https://heavenscatalyst.org/truth/hardest-christian-questions/
A. Hard Science points to the Creator in the Bible
- Cambrian Age reveals the explosion of life at once (Genesis 1);
- Bacterial Flagellum motor, in the cell, has been purposefully designed,
- DNA is precise coding information that has been programmed by the Designer;
- Species do not become other species, nor can they create a self-sustaining specie. Nor is there half human and half ape today;
- Ancestry dating XY & XX chromosomes prove the human population started with 1 man and 1 woman (Adam and Eve);
- Population growth of ~7billion people today has a realistic starting point of ~5,000 years ago, not millions;
- Near Death Experiences (NDE) and Out of Body Experiences (OBE) where people have left their bodies (incl. Blind people) and told about it – over 20million people.
- Nothing is physical and all is a variation of energy,
- Life transcends beyond energy, life isn’t energy. It is life that expresses itself through energy. It is life that gives life, two big rocks colliding can never create life.
B. The ability to reason isn’t energy but an intelligent life God created
- The ability to make decisions contrary to creation and contrary to instinct;
- Life is not governed based on science but on meaning and ethics,
- There is morale law that is inherent, not taught, where we are able to discern truly good and truly evil;
- Humans have full authority over every living thing on the earth;
- Inner void trying to be filled;
- Love is the most powerful motivation in life, cells don’t create this but express it.
C. The Bible points to the Creator
- It reveals God’s love for us and the plan He made to reconcile mankind back to Him, through His Son;
- Written over 1500years by over 40+writers in different walks of life not contradicting each other;
- Events spanning 7000years;
- Accuracy in copying the Scriptures through the centuries is unparalleled (Dead Sea scrolls compared to Ben Chayyim over 1500 year gap);
- It describes the 4 pillars of life: Our origin, our destination after we die, meaning of life and our moral compass;
- It foretold that the earth was a ball, it hung on nothing, it rotates, it was one mass that split apart thousands of years before science discovered it;
- It foretold that the physical came from the invisible;
- When implementing the 10 Commandments it strengthens the nation and makes it the strong. No wonder the Christian nations have ruled the world for the last 1500 years,
- By accepting Jesus Christ as Lord, this literally changes people lives.
D. No other man in history that can compare to Jesus Christ
He is who He said He was or He was a lunatic with supernatural power, He could not be just a good man. For He said He is the son of God.
- In only 3 years, He impacted the world like no other man in history;
- He spoke about the future e.g. Jerusalem (destruction of Jerusalem 70AD and the rebuilding 1948AD),
- He was resurrected and no other can claim their Lord is physically alive;
- His disciples ran from those who were persecuting Jesus and then a few weeks later gladly gave their lives loving their persecutors, because they saw Jesus resurrected!
- More than 1018 probability that Jesus Christ is the Messiah – it was prophesized that He would come through a very specific lineage, born of a virgin, born in Bethlehem, children killed in Bethlehem, would do creative miracles that only God could do, be rejected by Israel leaders, be betrayed by His friend, sold for exactly 30pieces of silver, flogged, beaten, spat upon, hands and feet pierced (crucified), soldiers gambled for His clothes, buried in a rich man’s tomb, resurrected the 3rd Day. All fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ said, “I am the way, the truth and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).
E. Christians express the Creator’s love to the world
- Christians truly value life and put themselves at risk against those who don’t.
- Christians express the most unconditional love; started hospitals, orphanages, feeding those starving in the world, clothing those in need, started educational institutions to help the less fortunate, including schools for the handicapped;
- Christians continue to out give non-Christians 10 to 1, per the government records;
- Christians taught to forgive and turn the other cheek when it is done to them. But to defend those who can’t fend for themselves.
- Christians continually sacrifice themselves to go to hostile areas to reveal God’s love in Jesus Christ. Many giving up their lives sacrificially to help those who end up killing them – even today!
F. If you still don’t believe, ask yourself
- Have you asked God to show Himself to you in a way that only you would know? If not, what are you afraid of?
- Do you have inner peace or an inner void that you are trying to fill with something?
- If you were going to spend eternity with a group of people, how would you select them – would you give them your word and watch how they respond to it or ….?
- Are you a good person based on Gods’ standard? Let’s test according to the 10 commandments…
- What are the chances that there is no Creator who put life together (0-100%)? If anything less than 100% then why the doubt - Is it that you believe there is a Creator?
- What more would God need to do in order to show you that Jesus is the One you need to surrender your life to?
- When you die one day and stand before God what would you say to Him - when He asks you why you have rejected His Son?
- Would you blame Him for not showing Himself physically to you?
- Blame Him for not making it clearer by spelling it out in a book?
- Challenge Him for His unfairness and suffering in this world (because you are more righteous and you know better)? Or…?